In the morning, you will be met by our Egyptologist tour guide to be transferred in the air-conditioned car to the magnificent sites.
You will drive to Dahshur cemetery to see king Senefru’s bent pyramid with its two angles as a very important stage in the Development of the ancient Egyptian royal tombs at the beginning of the fourth dynasty. You will see the first Regular Pyramid 800 m to the north of the bent one built by the same king.
Then, you will drive to Sakkara Necropolis to visit king Zoser’s step pyramid complex.
You will proceed in your tour to visit the most impressive buildings which are Giza pyramids: Cheops’ Great Pyramid, wonder pyramid, Chephren’s pyramid, Mekareenos’ third pyramid a, the colossal statue of the Sphinx and the valley temple of the second pyramid. (Price from 135 $)
- Meet and assist service by our representatives at airport
- Assistance of our guest relations during your stay
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle
- English speaking tour guide
- Entry fees to the sights
- Free bottled water during the tours and during journeys by road
- All service charges and taxes
- The Wi Fi service is available in the car
- flight tickets
- Entry Visa to Egypt
- Optional tours
- Personal expenses
- meals and beverage
- any travel insurance
- anything not mentioned in the itinerary